Freerunner's Future

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Sat Jun 6 08:08:44 CEST 2009

> difference. It causes a revolution where major phone manufacturers like
> LG, Samsung, Nokia, etc. will start trembling to figure out their next
> moves as the community thrives to make something so much better with
> mass collaboration.

how so? iphone/pre/blackberry/winmo all offer similarly polished experiences, mature solutions with no real edge among any of the competitors

im certainly hoping FIC can get their act together with 3G and a camera, but have no probs waiting for Acer/ASUS to 'accidentally' ship a phone that happens to run a vanilla kernel..

ive narrowed down to giving my money to taiwan, anwyays :)