Questions about Openmoko cellphones ..

a dehqan dehqan65 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:28:22 CEST 2009

In The name Of God

Thanks alot for your attentoins ;

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Ken Young<rtm at cfa.harvard.edu> wrote:
> dehqan65 at gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>> I'm not programmer and maybe can not  do anything for that .
>
> I think it is very unlikely that you will be able to get an Openmoko
> phone to work for you with Farsi text unless you able to do some
> programming, or at least port some code.   (Afsoos mikhoram!)

I was c++ & PHP programmer before but now i'm not ;
anda should be someone a pro programmer to use openmoko ?
(chera afsoos?)

>SHR supports UTF-8 and RTL languages. Isn't that enough?
How about keyboard ?Is it possible to use farsi or at least arabic key
board without problem ?

>Of course, I say "partially" tested, because I didn't try out an input
>method.  If someone could do that, I'd be curious to know if it works.
> By the way, I believe SCIM can handle Persian transliteration from a
>QWERTY keyboard, so that might be a quick work around until someone
>makes a Farsi keyboard
what is input method ?so how did you send that message ?
you can test with arabic keyboard .

Regards dehqan