Paroli introduction video

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:15:43 CEST 2009

Dear list,

Im toying with the idea, of creating a Paroli introduction video,
where I present all the
basic phone functionality of paroli. Short of a tutorial, where I can
point the newcomers to.

I have began to shoot the video, and made about 5 min, where I needed
to cut off.
The video is not finished, and I will reshoot it, as it is blurry, and
shacked the camera a lot.

However, I will be not able reshoot it before wednesday or later next week.

So Im posting this *work-in-progress* 10% made video to the community
hoping that
somebody with willing to record the audio will join me, and others
will have some
feedbacks too. I also hoping, if some of you have done video editing
before, and
can adjust the background sound, with voice, and finalise the video
will step up, and
help me.

Otherwise I will reshoot the video next week, and put online as-is. I
hope it will
be less blurry (the lcd is broken in my camera, so cant see anything
while filming;-|)

What I really like in this video, is how speedy paroli is. There is
not much waiting, the
video is realtime, was absolutely no editing in it.

http://www.vimeo.com/5029019

Feedbacks?

Laszlo

PS: bear in mind, that this is my first video. Dont be too harsh.