How to fix a broken AUX button ?

Philippe Lhardy philippelhardy at
Sun Jun 7 15:42:07 CEST 2009

2009/5/26 Joseph Reeves <iknowjoseph at>:
> Hi Philippe,
> Sorry I can't help you with your problem, but I was just replying to
> say that I dropped mine the other day and the AUX button stopped
> working... Keep us informed of any developments with yours.

I had a proposition from Daniel Willman who propose to fix it but i
can't get in touch with him, and his website login get in loop hence
i can't either look at the ticket i openned for this purpose.
I hope he will catch this mail and contact me.

I have a spare broken nintendo ds i was wondering if i could a contactor
from it to replace the button, but in any case i have not skills to solder