[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 12

Ori Pessach opessach at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:46:18 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Franky Van Liedekerke
<liedekef at telenet.be>wrote:

> (install instructions and script updated on 2090601: see below)
>
> It's been a while, but we haven't been sleeping :-)
>
> New website:
> ============
> We have a new website now, thanks to Fale: http://www.qtmoko.org
> There you can find all the latest changes, report bugs, etc ...

Hi,

Where's the best place to report and discuss bugs in this (and other)
releases?

I'm seeing a few problems so far: GPS doesn't appear to work at all, and
when connecting to WiFi, the DNS server doesn't appear to be set at all.
Setting it manually in /etc/resolv.conf didn't seem to do anything when I
tried with two different access points.

--Ori Pessach