intone a2dp (bluetooth) support

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at
Sun Jun 7 19:58:20 CEST 2009

see below

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 7:22 PM, c_c<cchandel at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Yorick Moko wrote:
>>>Currently I use mplayer -ao alsa:device=bluetooth /mp3/
>>>I would love it if this would be possible with intone.
>  Well, I'm running mplayer from intone without any audio output driver. I
> did
> think of having an option for bluetooth - but was not clear if I would then
> have
> to set up the device too (pairing etc). Hence, the current status.
>  What would be the best way to do this? I could pick up the audio output
> driver
> from a configuration file. Or does anyone have any other ideas?
>  Especially, if users need to switch from the FR speaker / headphone to
> bluetooth
> device and vice versa - is intone expected to handle this?
I don't know..
but I do know it would be VERY convenient for me (and probably
everyone who likes to listen to music with BT)

I will test the solution of Michael Sheldon, but this is not a "real"
solution, it should be configurable, everbody wants to use the
speakers or headphones now and then

a button in intone would be very useful