Freerunner's Future

Lon Lentz lon.lentz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:14:52 CEST 2009

  I support the acceptance of Jon's offer. I think that organizing through
LI (which can be later spunoff if need be) is akin to a start-up utilizing
the resources, influences, and connected personalities of an incubator. The
added appearance of solidity as a group may be encouragement to other
organizations or businesses to get involved, which is what we all need. More
involvement.

  The MozPhone is an interesting concept if true. We should be encouraging
them to use the FreeRunner as their working hardware before they decide to
run off to one of those far more expensive modular kits.