[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 12

Shashank Bharadwaj shanka.mns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:44:23 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Radek Polak<psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> If you download avi from PC via the sharing option, then PC must have
> installed mencoder. The first attempt to download avi starts mencoder
> and next attempt after encoding is done downloads the avi.

Not sure this happened in my case.

> On phone you need glamo version of mplayer - this should be handled
> by installation scripts. If not then just delete /usr/bin/mplayer and
> qmplayer will download and install correct mplayer from my homepage
> when you attempt to play something.

Yes the script automatically downloaded and installed the mplayer.

Anyway, i don't have access to my phone right now, i'll go home and
test this and let you guys know.

As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of
darkness surrounding it - Albert Einstein