Launcher/Home Page (alpha) Release 0.22

Warren Baird wjbaird at
Mon Jun 8 07:04:54 CEST 2009

The new scroll bar is better - although I still think I prefer the drop-down

BTW - I've created my packages with some wallpaper images - they are on as and (one with 'G' rated images, the other a
bit more PG).  I install all of the images into /usr/share/wallpapers -
maybe you want to make that the default dir for wallpapers?

Also, you don't seem to save the directory that the user browses to when
picking wallpapers - if you want to try out several different images, it's
kinda annoying.