Launcher/Home Page (alpha) Release 0.22

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 8 07:04:54 CEST 2009

The new scroll bar is better - although I still think I prefer the drop-down
approach.

BTW - I've created my packages with some wallpaper images - they are on
opkg.com as http://www.opkg.org/package_230.html and
http://www.opkg.org/package_231.html (one with 'G' rated images, the other a
bit more PG).  I install all of the images into /usr/share/wallpapers -
maybe you want to make that the default dir for wallpapers?

Also, you don't seem to save the directory that the user browses to when
picking wallpapers - if you want to try out several different images, it's
kinda annoying.

Warren

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 12:00 AM, c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Cameron Frazier wrote:
> >
> >>in c (derived from [1], look at the bottom):
> >>elm_scroller_bounce_set(self.obj, h_bounce, v_bounce)
> >
>  Thanks. That helped. I needed to update my elementary libs on the laptop
> too. So here's the latest version - without the bouncing - and yes it's a
> lot simpler to use.
>
> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3034171/launcher_0.22_arm.ipk
> launcher_0.22_arm.ipk
> --

Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca