[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 12

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Jun 8 09:23:41 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Chris Samuel<chris at csamuel.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:26:01 am Chris Samuel wrote:
>
>> I can confirm that GPS worked on Qtopia and QtE for me, haven't tried it
>> under QtMoko yet.
>
> I can confirm the Mapping Demo program works for me in QtMoko with the
> 2.6.24mw-g291a9d50 kernel (uImage-gta02-g291a9d50_mwester-stable.bin and
> associated modules).
>
> cheers,
> Chris

Hi Chris,

if this is true, then there's probably a kernel module issue in 2.6.28
with QtMoko.
This needs to be tested then.
But again: I never managed to get a fix with any distro, so I don't
think it will be possible for me to do testing at all, but when I get
back from holidays I'll try to spend some time on this issue.

Franky