Fennec on TR4

Peter Nijs peter at familienijs.be
Mon Jun 8 13:40:38 CEST 2009

Hey,

I've found more builds for arm here:
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mobile/ .

I just copied the content of the archives (I've tried b1rc2, b1rc3 and the
nightly build from 7 june 2009) in /usr/lib/ over the original (from pkg)
folder. But running fennec then gives me:

root at fry:/usr/lib# export DISPLAY=:0
root at fry:/usr/lib# ./fennec/fennec
./fennec/fennec: libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by
./fennec/fennec)
Illegal instruction
root at fry:/usr/lib#

Maybe someone knows how to work around that. I use Om2008.12 and with the
original from pkg (Version: 1:0.9+1.0b2pre-r3) I also have the "illigal
instruction' problem.

best regards,
depeje