[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 12

Filip Onkelinx filip at linux4.be
Mon Jun 8 21:25:00 CEST 2009

Hi Rene, Franky,

I've been using GRPS on QtE for several months without major issues. I
remember I once had to create the device file /dev/ppp
On my current (old) QtE image, ls -l /dev/ppp gives me:

crw------- 1 root root 108,0  Jun 8 16:49 /dev/ppp

you might want to check if you have this device file, and if not try to
create it with mknod. (you will probably need to add it to the startup
script )

cheers,

Filip.