Launcher/Home Page (alpha) Release 0.22

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at
Tue Jun 9 15:58:46 CEST 2009

c_c, this app rocks. I'd like to know how to put it in the place of the
default illume home page, so it's the first screen when you boot the phone.
It's much better.

Btw, some icons are missing in launcher, while they show up in illume home.
For example contacts, dialer, messages. PhoneLog shows up ok. All that shows
up is the caption of the program.