[Hackable:1] Bluetooth: How to connect with laptop? (ubuntu 9.04)

Steffen Winkler steffen.linux at gmx.de
Tue Jun 9 17:01:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

I hope someone can answer this question: How can I connect my neo with
my laptop per bluetooth?

When I enable th BT connection ower the powerButton menu my laptop can
see the neo and the neo can see my laptop.

But every try to connect the two fails.

On the neo I tried:
hcitool cc <macAddressOfTheBTChipOfMyLaptop>
there comes no message after that and the two are not connected

From my laptop I tried it over the GUI, but here it asks for a PIN and I
don't know what PIN the H:1 has?! Or where I can configure it.

Hope someone can help me.