[QtExtended] Leonardo's keyboard

giacomo "giotti" mariani giacomomariani at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 9 18:02:17 CEST 2009

>> Hello,
>> I would like to thank again all developers of QtExtended ?for your
>> excellent work.
>> I've some questions for you:
>> -is there any "return key" on the Leonardo's keyboard (I'm not able to
>> find it by myself)?
>>

> no

I wonder why...
>> -why, in that keyboard, there are 2 "u" keys?
>>

> a typo from Leonardo :-)

asd...
>> -which is, now, the right name for the distribution? QtExtendedImproved
>> or QtMoko or another one or both?
>>

> qtmoko

OK
>> -I can't remember how to switch between predictive and not predictive
>> keyboards, would you please suggest it again?
>>

> slide diagonally, but whether it is left-down to right-up or the other
> way around, I don't remember right now. Also for now, there's no
> visual feedback.
> And more: my install script removes the dictionaries (I think), so no
> prediction if those are removed of course ...

All I find is:
ls -l /opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/etc/dict/*
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         2340 Jun  1 19:54
/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/etc/dict/internet.dawg

/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/etc/dict/en_US:
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root        27988 Jun  1 19:54 common.dawg
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root       497988 Jun  1 19:54 words.dawg

Are that binary files the dictionary?

>> -is it possible, using Qmplayer in normal mode (i.e. non in full
>> screen), to have the video centered instead of in the up-left corner?
>>

> If you figure out parameter for mplayer to do this, then i can
> implement this in qmplayer.
>
> Radek

I'm searching around...not that easy :-)

Thank you.

--
/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver  pool.sks-keyservers.net \