Community-driven redesign / new theme for Paroli

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Jun 10 06:24:23 CEST 2009

THIS IS BIG!

Thank you pike for the time you've used for this. I see that these
things have some experience and knowledge about usability in it and
I'd certainly like to see this implemented - I'm sure it's easier to
learn how to use. You're so right about the clear division of
primary&secondary etc. Awesome work with the mockups. Please join
#paroli to start learning edje, I'd guess khiraly and
vegyraupe(=mirko) are ready to help you with it.

Keep up the good work!!

Risto

ps. would be nice to get this concept in the wiki so it wouldn't be
lost in the mail archives, would you put it here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Paroli-themes