OpenBmap

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:31:46 CEST 2009

Hi

+ 1 for the hard steps to see the polygone of one cell in the map trrough
all the lists. Why not just show all the cells in the current zoom level,
from e.g zoom level 14 or 15 (to avoid loading to many data and slowing
down). This is what we want to know : is the coverage ok in this or that
area ? If not, ok, I go there where there is no cell registered, and do som
logging.

Anyway, thanks for this great app.