Project B guessing game was[ Re: Pat Meier (=public relation of Openmoko)]

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Jun 10 11:39:29 CEST 2009

2009/6/10 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>:
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Christoph Pulster<openmoko at pulster.de> wrote:
>> Let us know Plan B. Community will discuss it and this will improve the
>> product and this process will create quality news by itself.
>
> Hmm.. I can't remember hearing from anywhere that Project B would have
> anything to do with Linux or that it'd be 'open'?
In fact, apart of the seconds Sean show it on San Francisco
conference, there is any more info about project B?
So let's start a game just for fun to if any one of us will be able to
know what the hell is this devices:
from the video we can state,
It has a screen
it has a button (maybe a direction pad)
it can be holded in one hand.
mmmm......
I vote some kind of wireless low cost tablet