Project B guessing game was[ Re: Pat Meier (=public relation of Openmoko)]

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Wed Jun 10 11:52:08 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:39 PM, David Reyes Samblas
Martinez<david at> wrote:
> 2009/6/10 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at>:
> In fact, apart of the seconds Sean show it on San Francisco
> conference, there is any more info about project B?
> So let's start a game just for fun to if any one of us will be able to
> know what the hell is this devices:
> from the video we can state,
> It has a screen
> it has a button (maybe a direction pad)
> it can be holded in one hand.
> mmmm......

> I vote some kind of wireless low cost tablet

A bit difficult to believe as OM let all software developers (well
what do we know.. at least people working with Freerunner..) go -> I
wouldn't expect much software in it. OTOH yes, it looks like a small
tablet or something. Someone suggested a hair straightener with wlan -
before we saw the video :).