Mokomapper.py: Script for easy OSM mapping on the road: mokomapper.py

Leonardo de Virgilio fradeve11 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:33:40 CEST 2009

I was writing something like that, but for the lacking of spare time
I've interrupted... my script in PyGtk was able to export tags
directly in .osm format, and used a little database to store tags
(with a feature to add/remove tags).

I think we could use this as a starting point... I'll try to see the
code in my future spare time ;)

Thanks for the link :D
--
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at ubuntu-it.org
   http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/FrancescoDeVirgilio
*Wikimedia projects contributor*
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fradeve11
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Fradeve11
*Blog*
   http://fradeve.netsons.org
                "Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"
GPG 0x6482E056 (FP B996 A12C BD52 2A9B CDD3 812D 462D 93B0 6482 E056)