Community-driven redesign / new theme for Paroli

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Wed Jun 10 16:30:06 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:39 PM, pike<pike-openmoko at> wrote:
> Hi
>> I like the settings button on screen (I don't like more the use of the
>> AUX Button, I think that is not much intuitive).
> That's easy, actually. Edit
> /usr/share/paroli/Applications/Settings/
> to change "category" to "launcher". I did that,
> and it works.

To be more specific, it's /usr/share/paroli/applications/settings/

I can't believe how simple this is.

Awesome, thanks pike for this!! I really think you should create a new
theme for us (as you seem to know some of the tricks there already :)