Script for easy OSM mapping on the road:

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Wed Jun 10 16:31:53 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Leonardo de
Virgilio<fradeve11 at> wrote:
> I was writing something like that, but for the lacking of spare time
> I've interrupted... my script in PyGtk was able to export tags
> directly in .osm format, and used a little database to store tags
> (with a feature to add/remove tags).
> I think we could use this as a starting point... I'll try to see the
> code in my future spare time ;)

Great to hear!

It'd be great if the app could directly export .osm format.

Do you have any screenshots or any code somewhere so others could have
a look at your code?