Openmoko planet go crazy???[fixed]

Ray Chao ray_chao at openmoko.org
Wed Jun 10 18:28:33 CEST 2009

Dear community,

Sorry for the mess of the planet.

The feeds from wordpress is buggy on rss2(~/feed/ or ~/feed/rss2/), so I
changed all feed from wordpress.com to rss(~/feed/rss).  By making this
change, the issue from rss2 is resolved.  However, the rss feed doesn't
contained any timestamp info and the system assumes all the articles are
"new", which is the crazy planet you might see.

At this moment, I change the feed to atom(~/feed/atom/) which avoid the
issue on rss2 and rss.  It looks nice and back to normal now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ray Chao.