Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Wed Jun 10 22:08:24 CEST 2009

Thanks onen for all your answers, they cleared many unclear things. I
think it's essential for an FLOSS project leader / developer to
communicate with the users to create a community of users who
eventually will start contributing and support your work, see

It's great to hear you're working on the client app as well as daemons
to do the locating. I hope someone (maybe omgps) will start using it

So without further comments, I'm looking forward to see the next version!