OpenBmap

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Jun 10 22:08:24 CEST 2009

Thanks onen for all your answers, they cleared many unclear things. I
think it's essential for an FLOSS project leader / developer to
communicate with the users to create a community of users who
eventually will start contributing and support your work, see
http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2009/01/building-community-around-your-foss.html.

It's great to hear you're working on the client app as well as daemons
to do the locating. I hope someone (maybe omgps) will start using it
soon.

So without further comments, I'm looking forward to see the next version!