[QtMoko] New debian images

Ali alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Jun 11 01:33:49 CEST 2009

Very cool, but without apt it's kinda useless :( I saw on the site that
if we mount the apt directories to the sd card it will be fine, so which
directories does apt use? I browsed through the apt howto but I don't
think they mention all the directories used by apt or at least it's not
on one page. Also, I didn't see libmad as a plugin, so no out of box mp3
support? Does this mean I still have to compile it in myself? Or because
it's debian can I apt-get it and have qte play them?