First SSH to FR: Permission denied

Mike mikeumo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:16:59 CEST 2009

Yes! I did connect! I had to use the advanced method (reading USB Networking
wiki thoroughly and completely helps :) ).

A few questions remain:

1) how to disable auto suspend: I saw it somewhere in the wiki but cannot find
anymore;

2) I have just flashed my firmware using uSD cards (I got to green "done"
which was very hard to read, and "ANGSTROM"). using this file
http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/calypso_moko_FW/moko11/flash-moko11_uSD-
image.tar.gz
So,
	cat /proc/cpuinfo gives