Mer on OpenMoko devices ?

RzR www.rzr.online.fr www.rzr.online.fr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:22:39 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Russell Hay<russellh at ysmail.net> wrote:
> Hey RzR, as no-one else has replied let me just say this looks fantastic!

Thanks, but the mer/maemo community is guilty for that :)

> Of
> course, there's no phone stack etc just yet,

this may change with upcoming  n900 with is also a GNU/linux *PHONE*

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=293687&posted=1#post293687

> so where is development

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Mer
is a good starting point, we'll update major news

> happening on this so I can keep an eye on progress?

newlc provide is a  linux+mobile rss feed
http://www.newlc.com/en/newlc/term/34/feed

By the way a new version is planned , just ask and I can update the
bootable image at :

http://digg.com/linux_unix/mer_merge_of_maemo_debian_ubuntu_on_freerunner_mobile_ddl

--
Related Obsession : http://rzr.online.fr/q/esd