Mer on OpenMoko devices ?

RzR at
Thu Jun 11 10:22:39 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Russell Hay<russellh at> wrote:
> Hey RzR, as no-one else has replied let me just say this looks fantastic!

Thanks, but the mer/maemo community is guilty for that :)

> Of
> course, there's no phone stack etc just yet,

this may change with upcoming  n900 with is also a GNU/linux *PHONE*

> so where is development
is a good starting point, we'll update major news

> happening on this so I can keep an eye on progress?

newlc provide is a  linux+mobile rss feed

By the way a new version is planned , just ask and I can update the
bootable image at :

Related Obsession :