OM2009 unstable 11 July unstable broken?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Fri Jun 12 07:38:31 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:02 AM, Angus Ainslie<nytowl at> wrote:
> The auto generated images had some issues. I triggered a new build
> around 12:00 CES which should be good. Tomorrows auto built images
> should be good.

Anyone have an idea where's this new build?

The images at
and seem
to be the same. I did't download & md5 but based on the release time
it's the same (released at 11-Jun-2009 15:33). That's the time when
all other daily builds are generated -> I don't think this is the new
build Angus is talking about?

There's also a new kernel image out: