[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

Hermann Lacheiner hermann.lacheiner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:40:28 CEST 2009

Thank you all for your feedback!

The bitbake recipes need some clean-ups, for example SRCREV should be
moved to autorev in the openmoko tree.

It would be good to integrate the recipes into the openembedded (shr?)
repository, request was filed already

There are additional plugins available for canola, e.g. youtube,
lastfm or upnp. When I have time I will create packages for them too
in the next days.

Cheers, hermann