Bittorrentclient

Ali alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Jun 12 13:14:04 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 11:41 +0200, Georg Haas wrote:
> Hello,
> do you know an Bittorrentclient for the Freerunner who works under SHR-
> testing?
>
> Sorry, my english is bad.
>
> Georg Haas

I know transmission works on debian. You can get the source and
compile/install yourself or alien the .deb to tar.gz (or opk if it
supports it). Not sure how well the latter will work though. I read on
the ml a few times that opk and deb are pretty similar so it shouldn't
be an issue. Give it a shot and see how it goes! I don't know why you'de
want to grab a torrent on your phone though, i prefer to ssh into my box
at home and get it to download. Good luck. And if you manage to create a
working ipk, even just with alien, i'de appreciate it if you could post
it somewhere :)