Import VCF contacts into Paroli

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Fri Jun 12 15:20:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

I just wanted to import all those contacts and as such I needed something
that works. Fortunately it was easy enough to hack that existing script.

I know practically zero of Python, I'm more of a C or Perl guy :)
so integrating with paroli-settings or whatever is probably not gonna happen
from me, sadly :(

Rui