Navit internal GUI

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Fri Jun 12 16:18:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have used navit for a while now and today I have updated to
svn-2314. It gets better and better, but I still have my problems with
some parts of the internal GUI.

When adding more bookmarks than the screen can display I have no
option to scroll in the bookmark list. So more than a hand full
of bookmarks are unusable. (If I am not missing any way to lookup the
bookmarks)

When displaying the route description a next and prev button is shown
and this could be used for all list data.

Thinking about bookmarks, why not adding a feature to the address book
to start navit with the contact as destination?
(Or correlate the data anyhow)

Beside the problems and idea, congratulation. The route calculation
seems much faster now !

Lothar

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration | http://www.lollisoft.de
Lothar Behrens