Upgraded using angstrom rep -- infinite loop on startup

Mikhail Umorin mikeumo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:32:39 CEST 2009

Thanks for the clarification, Robin --

the wiki is confusing on the matter:

Here
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo_FreeRunner#Update_with_the_package_manager)
I read that need to point my reps to unofficial User reps, but, in User reps
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Users_Repositories) it says "Angstrom is the
base distribution of Openmoko Linux distribution." So, I assumed that Angstrom
is the one that should replace defunct http://buildhost.openmoko.org/

So, where are the stable repositories and how to set them up?