Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sat Jun 13 09:18:54 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 20:04 -0700, c_c wrote:
> Hi,
>   Well, I've been traveling a bit - and have more in store. So please bear
> with the delay. Here's what I'm looking at for the next release (by end
> Jun):-
>
>  * better music manager
>  * desktop app to sync music / id3 tags
>  * use ecore functions to manage mplayer (respawn / kill etc)
>  * add basic bluetooth streaming support
>
>  Any other ideas / suggestions / wishlists welcome.
I've a suggestion...I've copied 12GB of music on my freerunner and have
an external sound card...
They are organized in folder...each folder is an album...
but all theses albums are in a folder...
when I want to listen to an album that is at the end of the list...I
have to slide during some hours...
It would be great to have the possibility to have a real scrollbar.
Thanks in advance if you implement it.
Denis