Openmoko multi-touch

Russell Hay russellh at ysmail.net
Sat Jun 13 14:23:25 CEST 2009

Given the recent announcement of multi-touch support within X and the Linux
kernel - http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzMyMQ

...what are the remaining hardware limitations that restrict multi-touch
being on the Neo Freerunner used rather than the clever workarounds that've
been discussed here previously?

Russ