[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

Luis Felipe Strano Moraes luis.strano at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 17:28:41 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 5:22 PM, The Digital
Pioneer<digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> That carman app looks pretty sweet. Can anyone port it to the FR? Also, does
> it have a routing engine? I didn't see that specifically in their site, but
> maybe I missed it.
>
> Oh, and Canola was pretty nice too, it just didn't find my OGGs, so I can't
> use it.

I don't have an openmoko, so no way of trying it, but could you please check if
lightmediascanner was installed with the ogg plugin ? Canola plays ogg just
fine (since mplayer is being used as the default backend AFAICT), the
only problem
would be lightmediascanner not properly identifying them.

--lf

"Sometimes you gotta look reality in the face and say no!" -- Benjamin Gonzalez