[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:21:49 CEST 2009

I just updated liblightmediascanner0 (already had libvorbis) and rebooted
(though I doubt it was necessary) and it still doesn't see my OGGs, which
are in ~/Music. I also can't find any way to actually tell the thing where
to look for my music. I also reset the database and refreshed all, but to no
avail.

Oddly enough, it seems to have found my music folder and included it as
"Audio Clips" which is absolutely incorrect, but that's what it says. The
folder hierarchy is present, but there are no tracks found in their places.