[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

Hermann Lacheiner hermann.lacheiner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:48:10 CEST 2009

2009/6/13 The Digital Pioneer <digitalpioneer at gmail.com>:
> I just updated liblightmediascanner0 (already had libvorbis) and rebooted
> (though I doubt it was necessary) and it still doesn't see my OGGs, which
> are in ~/Music. I also can't find any way to actually tell the thing where
> to look for my music. I also reset the database and refreshed all, but to no
> avail.

Did opkg upgrade package liblightmediascanner0 actually? Maybe you
updated too early, because I forgot to update version number after I
fixed dependency, so no upgrade would be performed by opkg. This issue
should be fixed now.

You can tell canola where to look for music, when you click on the
lower right corner (settings) -> media library -> media folders ->
audio folders -> select the folder which holds your music