[SHR-U] Perma-block a Number

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:32:10 CEST 2009

Hey, I'm on SHR-Unstable and every now and then I get a call from 8664693328
and it's always a call bugging me about either my car warranty expiring or
getting cheap health insurance. Now, I just bet there's a way to edit a YAML
file or something to automatically block calls from that number before the
phone starts ringing. Can anyone suggest a way? I don't mind dirty hacks, so
long as it works. I'm tired of accidentally picking up these calls and
getting charged for it.

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer