some questions before buying FreeRunner

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:25:24 CEST 2009

Mikhail Umorin <mikeumo at gmail.com> writes:
>> I use screen protection from day 1. It's a regular PDA screen
>> protector, bought in a nearby cellphone shop. I don't think it
>> decreases TS precision.
>
> Does a particular model of invisibleSHIELD fit FR or you had to cut an
> oversized one to shape?

I think Zag has a special model that fits, but. I just bought a screen
protector, cut it in two pieces (you may say i got 2 protectors for
the price of one), then i disassembled my FR, cut the piece to cover
the whole LCD (no real precision needed, as you can go with large +
tolerance), assembled it again. Easy.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com