[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri barbieri at profusion.mobi
Mon Jun 15 15:04:59 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Yorick Moko<yorickmoko at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks really nice
> it does take a while (understatement) to load

yes, that's on our long todo list to optimize. The problem is that we
changed the way main screen works and instead of loading 3-4 simple
plugins as we did before, we're not loading more and heavier plugins.
Probably we'll revert the main screen to contain category->apps
instead of presenting apps directly.

> it isn't optimised for normal screen orientation, but it works and landscape
> is quite nice
> overall: I like it :)

yes, it was done for 800x480 (Maemo N800/N810), but as I said if we
find out a designer to do the graphics I can try to allocate one of my
resources to do the OpenMoko work.

Regards,

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri