[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Mon Jun 15 15:15:16 CEST 2009

On Monday 15 June 2009 15:04:59 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:

> yes, it was done for 800x480 (Maemo N800/N810), but as I said if we
> find out a designer to do the graphics I can try to allocate one of my
> resources to do the OpenMoko work.

I'm just wondering... What would like to redesign? IMHO it would be enough to
scale down the current track information and the position slider a little bit.
The menus etc are looking nice in landscape mode and I don't see any reason
why not use canola in landscape mode as it is a full-screen application
anyways.

Cheers,
Michael