[shr-unstable] packages for canola media player

Hermann Lacheiner hermann.lacheiner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:50:42 CEST 2009

2009/6/15 Vinzenz Hersche <hersche at puzzle.ch>:
> but the last failure came by open pictures; i think, you may didn't compile
> the thumbnailer? so it would be cool if you also make a package of this, it
> didn't realy generate some thumbs yet.. ;)

yeah, thumbnailer was missing. I have created now a package and
uploaded it to the repository. It works for me now ;)

There are other fixes as well:
* canola-daemon does not depend on glibc-gconv-iso any more. fallback
to this charset was removed from default settings
* Gustavo suggested rotating UI to landscape. I made a patch and
uploaded a new canola package.

Update and upgrade your packages and tell me your feedback please ;)
Especially what do you think about automatically rotating to
landscape?