How to get buzz fix in Australia

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at
Tue Jun 16 09:00:05 CEST 2009

2009/6/16 NeilBrown <neilb at>:
> You can send it to
> You first purchase the "freerunner audio quality enhancement" on the
> website.  This costs $0 plus postage.
> Their postage price is around $AU100 sent by international
> courier.  If you ask, they will sent it be USPS and credit you
> the difference.  I asked for "USPS first class" which according to
> is about $US11.
> It cost me $AU16 to post it from .au to .us.

i'm interested in this, and i'm in nz. were there any issues with
duty, when it goes into the us/aus? does anyone here have any
knowledge of what might happen when it comes into nz? for it to be
insured, a declaration needs to be made as to the value, and of course
this is the value it's taxed at on entering a country. i don't want to
be hit with some big fee. any ideas?