Om2009 testing release 5

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Jun 17 00:21:40 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm> wrote:

> I found two problems so far.
>
> 1. When waking up from suspend while in horizontal mode, there is garbage on
> the screen and it's unusable.

Can you take a photo to show it?

> 2. It's impossible to scroll in paroli, it's too sensitive and you always
> end up pressing a button

What screen? Settings might still have some issues but the other
should have it working pretty well..

> 3. Paroli doesn't support horizontal mode too well.

That's be the third problem, you only promised two :) But yes, it's
true that when it's been designed, the horizontal mode has not been
kept in mind (actually I think ~no one has tested it before you..). So
possibly some work will be done there in the future..

> Other than that it's pretty stable, good job!

I agree :)