Om2009 testing release 5

Steven Le Roux steven at le-roux.info
Wed Jun 17 01:11:08 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:21 AM, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm>
> wrote:
>

> > I found two problems so far.
> >
> > 1. When waking up from suspend while in horizontal mode, there is garbage
> on
> > the screen and it's unusable.
>
> Can you take a photo to show it?
>
> > 2. It's impossible to scroll in paroli, it's too sensitive and you always
> > end up pressing a button
>
> What screen? Settings might still have some issues but the other
> should have it working pretty well..
>
> > 3. Paroli doesn't support horizontal mode too well.
>
> That's be the third problem, you only promised two :) But yes, it's
> true that when it's been designed, the horizontal mode has not been
> kept in mind (actually I think ~no one has tested it before you..). So
> possibly some work will be done there in the future..
>
> > Other than that it's pretty stable, good job!
>
> I agree :)

Hi all ,

Just flash to help testing :)

I really love paroli ! Better each release appearing :)

I found the same issue than Michal, not a real problem, but it's hard to
scroll without clicking.

not a big deal anyway...

BTW, with testing release 4 you could return into illume by changing the
profile, but now I change profile to illume without any effect... is it
still possible ?

How to access to apps ?

congrats for the great work :)

> --
> | risto h. kurppa
> | risto at kurppa dot fi
> | http://risto.kurppa.fi

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at jabber.fr
0x39494CCB <steven at le-roux.info>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0  6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB