Om2009 testing release 5

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Jun 17 09:15:43 CEST 2009

looks bad! Please report to http://www.paroli-project.org/trac

right, could you report this too to http://www.paroli-project.org/trac

> Just a few more issues :-)
>
> 4. I don't see a way to reject an incoming call.

could you report this too to http://www.paroli-project.org/trac

> 5. The battery meter in illume is broken, it shows 33% when the battery is
> full, now it's showing 28%, while it should be showing 88%.

Did you delete /home/root/.e -dir - this should have been fixed already..

> 6. The phone sometimes goes to sleep while connected via USB, happened to me
> twice so far, but can't reproduce.

Yes, it's a bug and there's a workaround:
	- work around unplug usb until LED goes out, then plug usb in ( need to keep
	the device awake by touching the screen until the LED comes back on)