Om2009 testing release 5

MicVM ssj2micvm at
Wed Jun 17 19:09:24 CEST 2009

I flashed Om2009 r5 as well an can confirm most of the described problems.

In addition I have the problem that switching of suspend from paroli (i
assume this is done by setting suspend time to -1), as well as in illume
does not have any effect. The same when i set up no dimming in the illume
power settings. I dont remember exactly if this was working in r4 but I
think it was.

Besides that you have done a great work so far! Thanks guys!