Om2009 testing release 5

Stian Ellingsen stiell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:21:30 CEST 2009

on., 17.06.2009 kl. 10.09 -0700, skrev MicVM:
> In addition I have the problem that switching of suspend from paroli (i
> assume this is done by setting suspend time to -1), as well as in illume
> does not have any effect. The same when i set up no dimming in the illume
> power settings. I dont remember exactly if this was working in r4 but I
> think it was.
I've filed a ticket about the suspend-time bug at
http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2296

It was working on testing release 4.

As a workaround I've commented out the following
in /etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml:
# -
#     trigger: IdleState()
#     filters: HasAttr(status, "suspend")
#     actions: Suspend()