Openmoko Neo Freerunner Re: How to get buzz fix in Australia

Ian Munsie darkstarsword at
Thu Jun 18 04:36:57 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Denis Johnson wrote:
> I have asked this before but the thread seems to have fizzled.
> I have a GTA02 V5 one of the first group purchases into Australia and
> I would like to know if anyone in Australia is planning a buzz fix
> party or if there is somewhere overseas I can send my Freerunner to
> get fixed.
> I do not have the equipment or expertize to do it myself. Any
> recommendations welcome.
> regards Denis
there are several people on that list who were part of the group
purchase and I'm pretty sure they don't all subscribe to this list.

- -Ian

- --
- --
On the day *I* go to work for Microsoft, faint oinking sounds will be
heard from far overhead, the moon will not merely turn blue but
develop polkadots, and hell will freeze over so solid the brimstone
will go superconductive.
     -- Eric S. Raymond, 2005
- --

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Use GnuPG with Firefox : (Version: 0.7.5)